Hi Girls
Well done on today's performance at Feilding Intermediate, you guys looked great.
A bit of an improvement from yesterday and it was good to see more people singing but you need to sing through the entire performance because I could not hear you.
Feedback/ Feed Forward:
Mikayla - Well done for jumping straight on during the performance you did a great job you knew all the moves and fitted right in. Keep up the great work just still make your movements sharp, you know the routine.
Rachel - great facial expression and you looked like you were having fun. I really need to hear you sing a little louder. A good improvement from yesterday.
Kaleigh - A big improvement from yesterday and when you smiled you looked beautiful. I need to be able to hear you singing. A big improvement on coming through and not turning too much. Keep working hard on smiling (big mouth) and making sure you don't turn too much. On 'I gotch' you need to turn slightly as you are still straight on '
Christina - Well done a better performance I could see you singing all the time, remember not to fall out of character you need to keep focused for the entire song. Keep smiling and singing. Don't forget to be cheeky, smile and wave at the judges.
Riley - Well done good smiling and some facial expressions. I still need you to use bigger facial expression though.
On 'Go down your about to go crazy, turn around...' you turned the wrong way. Make sure turn to the RIGHT!! also when you do driving in my car step onto the LEFT foot first! I know you can get these right and we will work on them tomorrow.
Erica - A better performance than yesterday but I still need you to smile more and use lots of facial expression. What happen to the cheeky wave or blowing the judges a kiss?? That makes people smile so lets see it!
Girls - Keep up the work we don't have long to go....there are only about 10 days to go and we still have lots to work on..
See you tomorrow at school and well done!!
Mrs Armstrong-Lush
No comments:
Post a Comment