Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Feilding Intermediate Has Got Talent And It's LSS!

Check out our FLASH costumes for Nationals many thanks to Mrs Roberts, Mrs Cotton, Mrs Booth, Mrs McLean and Mrs Armstrong-Lush for making our costumes.

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I think we did do well. BUT! we need to sing more. Watching the video I could only just hear us. It was heaps better than at the performance on sunday. Not long now 10, 11 days to go.

Well done
From Miss M

Anonymous said...

Hey!

I think we need to work on keeping in time with the music and each other. FACIAL EXPRESSIONS! This is a HUGE thing we need to work on! Not just you guys but myself also! We all have things we need to work on. (eg.acting like we are enjoying ourselves!) Note from mum: GO HARD IN AUCKLAND!

Cheers,
Miss E!

sarah said...

I think you guys did very well. Your dancing was very well put together and was very entertaining. I hope that you keep dancing and posting them so me and other people can watch.

Good job! :)

Harichy said...

the video was so great it looks like they work hard every day to be exactly on same paste as everybody.Great!

Alexis said...

The little kids dancing was very interesting i didn't know that they were that talented.

justin said...

That video you guys did was pretty cool and really funny and a good job keep it up bye.

Anonymous said...

You guess can move.It toke a lot of courage to get on stage like that.I wouldn't be brave enough to get on stage.

Unknown said...

Hello, i watched the video and i liked it! It was Awesome. The dance was really good. I also liked the way all of you were dressed.GOOD JOB TO ALL OF YOU AND HOPE YOU MAKE ANOTHER VIDEO LIKE THAT!!!☻

!~Y@2m!n~! said...

I loved your video. One question though I wonder why did one of the girls not have a dress?

Jose said...

I think that your dancing was excellent. Also your song was funny.

Amouze said...

I like the way the people were dancing that the girls did i think its real nice!!!!!!!!

Ashlie said...

I loved your dance!! It was really cute =) ...I heard that you all were having a dance competition Saturday (which will be our Friday)I think that you all will do FANTASTIC!! Good luck!!

Amouze said...

i think that the dance was real good!!!!!!!!

Sandra said...

I liked the way you did your dance, it was awesome keep it up.

Katy said...

I really enjoyed watching your dance it was really exciting! You all were very together and looked like you knew exactly how it went...good luck in your next competition!!

Nariah said...

I think you all did very well. The dance steps were all on beat and put together. I enjoyed it very much.

Unknown said...

you guys were awesome!! I didn't know you guys were that talented.

Unknown said...

You did something that I could never do. It is a cool dance. I would like to know the reason behind the girl in just in a shirt and pants. The dance was very good though. Tell me what the deal is on the girl. at jacob-everybodysblog.blogspot.com

Dale said...

I love your dancing. It was very good. I wish I could dance like that but I can't so good job

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB ON UR DANCE!!!...I thought your dance was AWESOME!!!....I think you guys should make another 1 of these cuz that was very good!!!,,,Keep up the good work!!!*

Shelby W said...

That was pretty good but i agree you guys need to use your lungs more in your performance! And I was just wondering why one girl did not have a dress on and everyone else did?

Anonymous said...

I think that you guys did really good dancing in front of all those people. GOOD JOB!!!!

Melville Intermediate said...

I am quite tired having just watched the video! I liked the bit at the end when the dancers all went to one side. The costumes looked like they had had a huge amount of work put into them, we were watching this as a warm up in class this morning before we started! Good luck at the nationals we look forward to seeing how you do.
Melville Intermediate, Hamilton, Waikato.

Uriel said...

It must have tooken a lot of courage to get on that stage.YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!

Tegan said...

That took some effort into doing that. You guys stayed on pace with out missing a single step. Great Job!

Anonymous said...

i think that you dance very cool

noeltigers said...

you guys are brave to get on that stage

Ana said...

The dance was wonderful. I bet it took a long time to remember the dance.

Norberto said...

I wouldn't have the guts to go up on stage and dance in front of everybody. You guys danced very good. I wish i could dance like that.=-) GOOD JOB!!!

Jessica said...

Wow...you guy's are amazing i love the outfits they look really cute and the dancing it is just so amazing. -Jessica

Anonymous said...

You guys are really talented and I liked the song also chihuahua

Jessica said...

Hey,
I think your class is cool!And I think you guys are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLz