HiTwo things I did well:1.My head and shoulders were moving2.My facial expressions tied in with the music.One thing I need to work on:1.I need to to keep my eyes nice and wide.-Riley
Hey RileyOne thing you need to work on is:That I noticed that you keep looking at the person next to you.Two things you did well as :You were smiling and using lots of facial expressions and you had big actions :)from kahlei
hey rileytwo things you did really well were moving your shoulders and you had really good facial expressions. :) and you need to work on opening your eyes. :)Ashleigh
hey riley 1 thing that you need to work on is : you kept on looking forward alotby Celiste(:
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi
Two things I did well:
1.My head and shoulders were moving
2.My facial expressions tied in with the music.
One thing I need to work on:
1.I need to to keep my eyes nice and wide.
-Riley
Hey Riley
One thing you need to work on is:
That I noticed that you keep looking at the person next to you.
Two things you did well as :
You were smiling and using lots of facial expressions and you had big actions :)
from kahlei
hey riley
two things you did really well were moving your shoulders and you had really good facial expressions. :)
and you need to work on opening your eyes. :)
Ashleigh
hey riley 1 thing that you need to work on is
: you kept on looking forward alot
by Celiste(:
Post a Comment