I think you did really well, i think you need to be doing facials like this when you are on stage perfoming. would be great... you are all great at what you do... congrats
I thought you were fantastic. You look like you are having such a great time and your rythm is great, lots of smiles and beautiful eyes. Keep up the good work. I saw you live at your school performance and you Rock !!!!!! :o) Fantastic
4 comments:
i think it was good how i was singing and using my shoulders
but i need to work on brightning my eyes up more
Hi Michaela
I think you did really good facial expressions and you moved your head really well.
You need to work on making your eyes bigger and bolder.
-Danielle
I think you did really well, i think you need to be doing facials like this when you are on stage perfoming. would be great... you are all great at what you do... congrats
hello Michaela
I thought you were fantastic. You look like you are having such a great time and your rythm is great, lots of smiles and beautiful eyes. Keep up the good work. I saw you live at your school performance and you Rock !!!!!!
:o) Fantastic
Post a Comment