Hi all!
Please watch the video below and comment on:
* What you did well
* What you need to work on. Be specific and comment from your feet up to your head.
Example
I thought I did really well on singing and smiling through the song.
I need to work on making the drumming move making sure:
My feet are pointing the correct way ( out to the left and front)
My knee is bend and the other straight
My hips/stomach are facing the way I am drumming
My arms are coming up to my shoulders and down to my knees when drumming
My shoulders are facing the way I am drumming
My head is facing the way I am drumming and I am smiling and singing.
3 comments:
Thankyou I now know how to leave a comment.
Riley.
Feedback
I looked to be in time through most of the dance.
Feedfoward:
I need to work my smiling and facials and timing.Practice the routine to make sure I get the left and right movements correct.
great moves love the music camprock.
love everything ange!lol
chelsea
Post a Comment