Below is our success criteria which are the things we need to do achieve to be successful!
Please leave some feedback ( things we have done well from the success criteria) and feed forward (the 1 thing you think we may need to do to make my performance better)
Success Criteria:
- Stay in character for 3 minutes and 15 seconds
- Look at the audience/ judges
- Smile using our eyes and mouth
- Be confident by smiling, knowing the actions and the words
- Sing in time with the music
- Use at least 5 different facial expression but make sure that they are ones that relate to our story or the music
- HAVE FUN!!
5 comments:
Hi Miss RM
Great energy to start your performance I could tell you were in character from the beginning of the performance. Look the way you rolled your eyes and head like a POSH lady.
Well done for looking at the audience the entire time.
Next step:
Try and keep smiling with your eyes and your mouth during the performance. You did this well to start off with but then stopped and only just sung.
Remember you need to be able to do the three of them for 3 minutes and 15 secs.
Keep up the good work!
Mrs Armstrong-Lush
Hi everbody,
I think I did well at the beggining but I need to preform and stay in character the whole time
Frm Miss RM
Hey Little miss RM
It was really good that you looked at the audience the whole time and stayed in character. Great energy and we can really tell you enjoyed yourself!
Next time... Make sure you're smiling the whole time no matter where you're looking !
Great job!
From your best friends Alexa and Ruby.
i think you looked at the audience and you need to use five different facial expressions.
Hey Miss RM
You did great! I had fun watching you.
What you need to do next is SMILE the whole time! and at the end sing in the beginning and through all of it.
You were great! I loved it.
Post a Comment