Monday, September 7, 2009

Miss E

Check out our videos and photos below to see if we are entertaining you.

Below is our success criteria which are the things we need to do achieve to be successful!

Please leave some feedback ( things we have done well from the success criteria) and feed forward (the 1 thing you think we may need to do to make my performance better)

Success Criteria:

  • Stay in character for 3 minutes and 15 seconds



  • Look at the audience/ judges



  • Smile using our eyes and mouth



  • Be confident by smiling, knowing the actions and the words



  • Sing in time with the music



  • Use at least 5 different facial expression but make sure that they are ones that relate to our story or the music



  • HAVE FUN!!



  • 8 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Miss E

    Well done the beginning of your performance I loved they way you used your eyes and a full smile. You know the words of the song and were singing the entire time.

    Next step:
    You need to start using different facial expressions at the moment you are only smiling, I need you to think about what facial expressions would show the characteristics of your character.

    Keep up the hard work!

    Mrs Armstrong-Lush

    Anonymous said...

    miss e you did a very good job singing in time with the music . you need to work on staying on character

    Anonymous said...

    miss e you did a very good job singing in time with the music . you need to work on staying on character

    Anonymous said...

    I think you were great but we were at one stage shouting and I had to turn down the volume

    Also I think you need to use more facial expressions

    Keep it up.

    Anonymous said...

    Hi miss E

    You stayed in time with the music very well and always had a smile on your face but need to work on looking at the camera to make a connection with the audience.

    From Zoe and Genea in room 9

    Anonymous said...

    i like the you smiled and the way you stayed in character most of the time.


    keep up the good work=]

    Anonymous said...

    Hi miss E I love the way you were smiling the whole time and you were also singing the whole time

    you know the words so start uesing some facial expresions

    keep up the good work

    wow done Miss C

    Anonymous said...

    Hi myself! I think I need to work on staying in character the whole way through and look to the front more often.

    Thank you every one for commenting on my video.

    Cheers,
    Miss E