Hi again!!! I had so much FUN preforming for the intermedeiate and our school!!! We got a HUGE reaction from the crowd!!! I was really pleased with myself and had heaps of fun!!! We did really well with our routine!!! It was awesome to see everyone smiling and laughing!!! I was kinda nervous when we preformed for the intermediate, but I had fun once we started!!! I"m really looking forward to going down to Christchurch, but what worries me is the thought of messing up and everyone blaming me if we lose.
We practised hard out and we have had 8 o'clock practises and lunchtime practises. But it was all worth while because we got into natonials and came 3'RD out of all of New Zealand, and 1'ST out of the new school catogoriy!!!
Well I'll update you soon but for now I'm gonna just live the moment!!!
Thank-you so much for reading, Madison.
No comments:
Post a Comment