Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's Not Too Far Away!!

Well what can I say we have less than 6 days to go before our group heads off to the Jump Jam Nationals!

I can't believe how well my group of children have done and of course the fantastic support I have had from the school and the parents.

The children have really exceed my expectations both as a group and individuals! Getting up at 8am in the mornings for trainings isn't bad enough, but also giving up their lunchtimes to practice, this is a true sign of commitment and dedication and no matter how hard I train them they all seem to really enjoy what they are doing!

Eric
I have loved the way you have made an effort to make sure you are in time with the music this has been a difficult aspect for you but you are achieving this goal. You are beginning to move out of your comfort zone and growing into your part! You are always keen to get right and this is what I admire about you!

James
I love the way you bring your own personality to the group this is a special part of you and we are lucky to have you in our team! I also love the way you reflect about your learning and help the group by offering ideas to make our routine better.

Kelsi
I love the way you are always smiling when you smile it lights up the room. I also love the way you reflect about your learning and you always offer new ides to help the group. Thank you for being such a great member of our team!

Madison
Our special bone in the middle, you play this part really well your true attitude comes out and makes this piece special. I can also see you are trying really hard to get your movements strong and sharp. Thank you for your fantastic effort!

Aiisha
Our group member who never stops smiling, when people look at you smiling they to can't help but smile. I can see you trying hard to look at the audience remember your actions are always big and strong and you are a good performer keep it up! I have enjoyed watching you grow in your performance!Thank you for letting me see your growth!

Shayne
Your energy when you perform is outstanding your smile, your movements are big, and you are continually singing. I can see you're thinking about your spacing and I know you will get it right on the day. Thank you for energy and commitment to the team! I am really proud of you!

Christina
I love the way you always trying to get the move exactly right! A true perfectionist always striving for excellence! I can see you trying to add a bit of personality to your performance keep it up you will get there maybe pretend you are a cheeky chihuahua! Thank you for trying to be the best you can be!


Jasmine
When you do super dog your head it is perfect, especially when you turn your head and towards your hand and smile. I can see you trying to lift your leg a bit higher and trying to get a wide stance in the chorus. Your commitment to do your best and keep trying makes me proud and excited to have you in our team! Thank for commitment and being a great singer!

Brooke
Your height, your smile and who you are helps make our group special. I love the way that no matter how many times I ask you to do things you continually try. I love your commitment to the team, especially when I know there are two moves you have been practicing at home and I can see the improvement. Thank you for your persistence!

Well what more can I say about these wonderful children. We still have few more practices and I know they will be trying to get things right.

Again 'THANK YOU' for all your support and I hope you enjoy reading our blog, this is going to be an exciting journey!

1 comment:

AngeNZ said...

THANK-YOU so much for the lovley comments!!!! Mrs Armstrong-Lush, we all really appreiate it!!! We Know it must have been hard teaching us all the jump jam routine!!! Once again Thank-you sooo much!!!!!

(-:Madison:-)
(A jump jam team member.)