Monday, November 3, 2008

My Story- Madison

Hey my name is Madison. I have blonde hair with red parts and grey blue eyes. I'm 10 years old and currently a year 6 and LOVE jump jam, because it keeps me fit and it allows me to express myself when I dance. I'm improving alot in jump jam! I'm really excited!!! I think my jump jam team will do really well and get a pretty good placing BUT if we don't we still tried our hardest and did really well!!!!! I think i need to work on not having floppy arms but i think i have floppy arms because I'm getting tired. I think I'm good at smiling and my special part were I'm the bone and everyone fighting over me!!! I'm looking forward to going down and coming back because there'll be no more 8 o'clock practise's and it will be a EXCELLENT experience.


See ya soon Madison.

2 comments:

Jane Nicholls said...

It sounds like you have worked hard to get to the finals Madison and I wish you luck.

Craig Steed said...

That's a great reflection Madison, all the best with the competition!