Wow! I can't believe it only three sleeps to go until Nationals!! Like the children I to am nervous but excited. They have worked so hard I hope they do well!!
Tomorrow we have 2 performances one for Feilding Intermediate and one for the whole school a full dress rehearsal what fun!!!!
----------------
Now playing: The Chipmunks - Witch Doctor
via FoxyTunes
4 comments:
HI there !
We have Jump Jam at our school too. I love the ' witch Doctor !'
Mrs. She Pt England School Auckland.
To all the LSS Jump Jammers - wishing you lots of luck for the competition.
Don't forget to have fun ;-)
I hope you "BLOG" to tell us how well you do, a photo or movie of you in action would be awesome too!
Mrs Gibb
(Tauranga Boys' College)
Hi LSS Jump Jammers
Room 12 Year 6 kids want to wish you all the best for your national competition. Enjoy going on a plane - it will be an exciting adventure! We have jump jam at our school too.
All the best
Mrs Driver and Room 12PHS
hey there
i hope you guys had fun at the nationals and hope you came in the top 3!!!
Post a Comment